Schorem is an old school men-only barbershop in the heart of the working class city of Rotterdam. The shop specializes in the classic cuts that have proven themselves over the decades: pompadours, flattops, contours and the other styles featured on Schorem famous barbershop posters.
Together with the guys from Schorem, we created the Schorem Edition. Based on the legendary barber pole. We combined the fabric with beautiful Crazy Horse leather.
Color: red, blue, white elastic and brass metal parts
Wide: 1.36 inch / 3.5 cm
Leather parts: authentic nubuck leather in camel brown
Elastic: European manufactured
• 3 + 2 spare metal clips
• 1 lobster hook, for extra security connect to the belt loop at the back of your pants
Optional loops/ buttons
• 3 Leather loops in matching color
• Sewing kit, thread & needle
• Button distance indicator
• 6 sew-in buttons (formal wear)
• 6 + 2 spare Wiseguy original hammer-on buttons | bachelor button suspenders
Made of quality 1.3" wide woven elastic fabric and finished with silver finish adjusters.
Your Wiseguy Suspenders include 5 clips; 2 extra for replacement if -for some strange reason- one let's you down. Additionally, we add a complimentary lobster hook which can be used instead of the clip for attaching the back strap to your belt loop. The lobster hook will never let you down as it cannot pop-off your pants when you make that 12 ft jump.
Choose your style:
The clip-on suspenders have replaced a lot of the buttons because it’s easier. You don’t have go through the trouble of sewing in the buttons. This style gives more of a contemporary look and is used when you wear your suspenders more casually. Clip on suspender can be attached to almost anything, don’t attach them to you boxers, you’ll look weird.
Even though our men's suspenders have quality clips we always add:
- Extra clips for your convenience. We know how frustrating it can be when clips "give up."
Wearing suspenders with our authentic leather loops and buttons is old school, it looks great and it’s how they were worn back in the good old days. Hardcore suspender aficionados see it as the only way to wear them - but we dare to say - wear your suspenders any way you like. If you do choose for button-on, which obviously looks great - you should sew in 6 buttons, 4 in the front and 2 in the back. Or use the Wiseguy original hammer-on buttons, at the outside of your pants.
That's why - when you order this set - we have added:
- Sewing kit, otherwise you’ll have to search for a good needle and thread
- 6 buttons to sow in your pants
- Button distance indicator
- 3 leather loops in matching colours
- 8 Wiseguy original hammer-on buttons.
Our suspenders are designed for all Wiseguys! Thanks to our adjustable backstrap, each pair fits like a glove!
Want to know more about the coolest barber shop in the world?
Check their website here: https://schorembarbier.nl/