Billy the Kid. Your most wanted Wiseguy.
Wearing suspenders with our authentic leather loops and buttons is old school, it looks great and it’s how they were worn back in the good old days. Hardcore suspender aficionados see it as the only way to wear them - but we dare to say - wear your suspenders any way you like. If you do choose for button-on, which obviously looks great - you should sew in 6 buttons, 4 in the front and 2 in the back. Or use the Wiseguy original hammer-on buttons, at the outside of your pants.
That's why - when you order this set - we have added:
- Sewing kit, otherwise you’ll have to search for a good needle and thread
- 6 buttons to sow in your pants
- Button distance indicator
- 3 leather loops in matching colours
- 8 Wiseguy original hammer-on buttons.