Laguna Seca racing striped braces are inspired by this spectacular Californian race track with its 11 corners and 'corkscrew' chicane. It is famous for the very difficult turns and uphill approach with a dramatic downhill drop.
The Laguna Seca features a black, thin white and thicker aqua striping. Stretchable Y-back for a comfortable fit, silver-finish metal adjusters and dark black nubuck leather parts.
Embossed Wiseguy Suspenders back patch. Sturdy clip-on ends that can be easily interchanged with the optional loop/button attachments.
Made of 1 inch wide European premium-grade woven elastic.
• Your Wiseguy Suspenders include 5 clips; 2 extra for replacement if -for some strange reason- one let's you down.
• Additionally, we add a complimentary lobster hook which can be used instead of the clip for attaching the back strap to your belt loop. The lobster hook will never let you down as it cannot pop-off your pants when you make that 12 ft jump.
• Material: European made woven elastic.
• Leather: Black color authentic nubuck leather back patch and connectors
• Clips and adjustors silver finish
Choose your style:
The clip-on suspenders are taking the world by storm as it’s easier and more convenient than buttons. You don’t have to go through the trouble of sewing in buttons in your trousers. This style gives a contemporary look and is used when you wear your suspenders more casually. Clip on suspenders can be attached to almost anything but don’t attach them to you boxers, you’ll look kinda weird.
Even though our suspenders have quality clips we always add:
- Extra clips for your convenience as we know how frustrating it can be when a clip 'gives up'.
Wearing suspenders with our authentic leather loops and buttons is old school, it looks great and it’s how they were worn back in the good old days. Hardcore suspender aficionados see it as the only way to wear them - but we dare to say - wear your suspenders any way you like. If you do choose for button-on, which obviously looks great - you should sew in 6 buttons, 4 in the front and 2 in the back. Or use the Wiseguy original hammer-on buttons, at the outside of your pants.
That's why - when you order this set - we have added:
- Sewing kit, otherwise you’ll have to search for a good needle and thread
- 6 buttons to sow in your pants
- Button distance indicator
- 3 leather loops in matching colours
- 8 Wiseguy original hammer-on buttons.